|Welcome to the|
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES |
1. No purchase or survey completion is necessary to enter or win. Completing the survey does not improve one’s chances of winning.
Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the United States (including U.S. Territories and military personnel stationed abroad) over the age of 18.
Employees and the families of employees of J.D. Power and Associates and their affiliated companies and subsidiaries, distributors, retailers,
and advertising and promotion agencies, are not eligible to participate. Sweepstakes starts August 10, 2011, 10:00 a.m. and ends
October 10, 2011, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time). |
2. There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes.
4. Two separate individuals will receive one of the following prizes:
5. The drawing for the prizes will take place on or about December 12, 2011. Winners to be determined in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by J.D. Power and Associates, whose decisions are final on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning the prizes in the random drawing depend on the total number of qualified entries received. All entries become the property of J.D. Power and Associates and none will be returned. No winner may win more than one prize.
6. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not executed as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of J.D. Power and Associates that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, J.D. Power and Associates reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in its entirety or any part thereof, as determined by J.D. Power and Associates. If this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, J.D. Power and Associates reserves the right to stop accepting all entries and to select winners for the prize by random drawing from among all entries received, including all those received via U.S. mail.
7. Winners will be notified by mail or e-mail on or about five (5) days after the drawing. All winners will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability, IRS Form W-9, and Publicity Release within seven (7) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are not transferable; no substitutions by winner allowed. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each prize winner.
8. By entering, winners consent to the use of their names, likenesses and/or biographical information for advertising and promotion purposes in any and all media without limitation and without compensation, except where prohibited by law.
9. By entering, participants agree that J.D. Power and Associates, its affiliated companies and subsidiaries, their respective officers, directors, employees and retailers shall have no liability in connection with the acceptance or use of the prizes awarded. Entrants also agree that the companies participating in the Sweepstakes are not responsible or liable for any damage to an entrant's or third party's computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from any part of this Sweepstakes. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
10. To be notified of the Prize Winners: please send a self-addressed, stamped #10 business size envelope to be received by December 9, 2011 to:
|© 2011 J.D. Power and Associates, All Rights Reserved.|
|Powered by CfMC :: © 2011 :: All Rights Reserved|